C.S. 200 After-School Program
All Remote After-School Program
OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS
Follow the enrollment instructions for Fall 2020 Remote After School:
1. Click on the Enrollment form link below.
- We can't wait to see you, click here to enroll !!!
2. Fill out and submit the enrollment form.
- If accepted we will notify you by email. The acceptance email will indicate the clubs, days and times your child is invited to attend, along with the start date of the club. Parents/guardians will then be required to read and sign the parent handbook and then will receive their virtual invitation to the remote club.
Acceptance is based on a “first come, first serve” basis.
Check out our after-school program choices!
- Dance (grades k-5)
- Music (grades k-3)
- Music/Production or Songwriting (grades 4-5)
- Art (K-5)… Fashion/Art (4-5th grades)
- Create Your Own Podcast (Grades 5)
- Sports Skills/Games/Homework Help (grades k-5)
- Drama (grades k-5)
- Art/Girl Empowerment (with MS Angie!) (5th grade)
**CLUB TYPES ARE NOT FINALIZED AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Community School Director
Click here for C.S. 200's After School Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I find out up to date information about After School programming:
- Check the CS 200 web site regularly at: https://www.cs200panthers.org/
- Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will get back to you within 24 hours.
2. How many after school clubs can my child participate in?
- Your child will be placed in 2 enrichment clubs (sports, drama, dance, etc) , ….AND…. if they are active students in good standing, they will also be eligible for 2 more sessions in the upcoming After School Academic clubs which will be taught by the CS 200 staff.
3. Why is my child only allowed two sessions of After school Enrichment clubs?
- In order to be able to allow more students to participate in the After School programming, we need to limit the students to two sessions per week.
4. Is After School programming going to remain remote all year?
- Good Question!! For safety reasons, we are starting out this school year ALL remote for ALL students. However, if at some point we think we can safely have in person clubs we will then slowly transition back to holding clubs at CS 200.
5. What are the hours for the After School clubs?
- Most of the hours for the clubs are: 3-4pm and 4:10-5:10pm. There are a couple of exceptions.
6. How will I know my child has been accepted?
- We will send acceptance letters by email.
7. What is the exact start date?
- TBD…Because meeting remotely is new programming to set up, we do not have an exact date….but for now we are shooting for mid-October. Keep checking the website!!!
8. What if I need a form in a different language?
- If you press the “language” button on the school web site, you can then choose/click your preferred language to view the Remote After School information or form. There are more than 50 different languages to choose from.